What qualities distinguish EngageIQ?
The scarcest resource in the world is not money, ideas, or technology. Instead, it is a group of people who share a common cause and vision of what they would like to contribute to the world along with an attitude of “to get things done together”. Once this critical element is in place, there is no technology that cannot be conceived and developed, no problem that evades a solution, no resource that cannot be gained, and certainly no limit on what we can build and achieve together. The success we are experiencing can be attributed directly to the people who comprise EngageIQ. Since we are focused on a common call to action, we treat our employees with the respect they deserve and provide them with the environment and tools that help them secure their future.
Of course We are very particular when it comes to those we allow into our inner circle. But here are just a few of the characteristics we look for in a prospective member of our team:
- A marketer who wants to build the future and strives to help others win first
- A creative technology innovator who is only content when he or she is well ahead of the curve
- Individuals who realize that a dedicated team can achieve more than any individual can achieve alone
- People who think in terms of fostering win-win situations
- Innovators who want to revolutionize the way things work
- Self-starters who want to work not because they must , but because they enjoy building their future and being a major player in shaping online marketing
Some of the benefits of working with EngageIQ include:
Who we are looking for:
Interested in Marketing and Advertising? Are you a recent college grad or on the way?
EngageIQ is a well-funded profitable company that is driven by an experienced management team, and is experiencing tremendous growth. We have the most advanced targeting solutions and optimizations in the online advertising industry. By leveraging our technology, marketing know-how, and mathematics we are able to deliver an ROI which is unmatched. If you are passionate about advertising, articulate, able to learn new concepts fast, a great communicator/ negotiator, not afraid to talk with people, and want to gain experience with marketing perhaps we may have the opportunity for you.
- Excellent writing skills. Great attitude and willingness to learn
- Must be organized, resourceful, and be able to multi-task and problem-solve
- We are looking to fill two slots for internships.
- Resume plus salary history
- Expected gradation date
- A one pager on Career goals -
What is it that you were born to do? If you are looking for a challenging internship then send over a cover letter and resume plus salary history for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for people who are great at sales and who are able to market our solutions to Mid-sized and fortune 1000 companies. Compensations will be based upon competitive salary, plus bonus.
What we will provide:
- Sales training
- A great environment
- A company with an excellent reputation.
- Growth opportunities and competitive salary plus bonus.
Desired Candidate Profile
What we are looking for:
We currently have three openings and we are looking for the best of the best. What does it take to be an EngageIQ person?
- Must have good written and communication skills.
- Someone who is people smart, and knows how to improvise.
- Previous Advertising experience is a plus, but not required as long as you have the commitment to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Previous selling experience is a plus but, not required as long as you could demonstrate that you are go-getter.
- College degree preferred.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
- Work with accounting on collecting accounts receivables
- Call, email and mail customers and collect accounts receivables.
- Respond to customer questions by email and phone
- Prepare reports for management
- Improve and maintain internal controls.
- Perform research and work quick books as needed
- Must be able to work in a environment with minimal supervision and meet company goals.
- The ideal candidate will have 5 years previous media experience. However, we do make excemption for “exceptionally talanted”,and inspired people and if you could make effective argument explaining how you could return us a positive ROI.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Expand the affiliate network and buy media returning a positive ROI.
- BUild relationships with affilaites through calling and reserching. Relationship building is emphized on having the ability to form long lasting win-win partnerhips and close relatoinships.
- Provide startegic input and what it would take to get maxium amount of coverage for our deals.
- Reserch and provide information on running on going vertical and going broad.
- Reserch and provide tactics and technologicial upgrades to secure new growth.
- Must have the ability to aggressive deadlines, multitask.
- Provide strategic input in order to create new revenue streams.
- Research and compile competitive data
- All other tasks necessary in a small team. This job is for poeple who know they could make a differences.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration & communications
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
Affiliate Marketing Specialist
The success of our marketing efforts rely on strong and intelligently executed affiliate marketing campaigns, including identifying affiliate partnership opportunities, negotiating successful and lasting partnerships, and producing optimal results through testing and reporting.
The affiliate marketing manager will be responsible for implementing and sustaining affiliate marketing campaigns sitewide, reporting to the search marketing manager.
- Identify affiliate partnership opportunities and execute testing to determine success and profitability of affiliate campaigns.
- Manage affiliate relationships intimately, including existing and new affiliate relationships.
- See affiliate execution through from start to finish: evaluation, negotiation, implementation, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
- Develop and maintain portfolio of affiliate relationships
- Work individually within analytics tools and work closely with the analytics specialist to monitor, analyze, and report affiliate program performance and highlight opportunities to grow the campaign.
- Assist in management of affiliate payments and invoicing, including performing monthly billing analysis of affiliate partners.
- Provide recommendations, results, and projections. Offer regular updates of campaign performance to management.
- Work closely with advertising and search engine optimization personnel to achieve best results across all search marketing channels.
- Identify opportunities to enhance affiliate marketing program, new growth opportunities, and optimize ROI.
- May be asked to assist with aspects of other search marketing strategies, including pay-per-click advertising and search engine optimization.